IBL programs designed for museum staff will be customized to meet your specific objectives. The IBL Institute can expand horizons making exhibits more interactive and educator interaction with visitors more participative and engaging. This one or two day workshop can be conducted by our facilitators at your site. The goals of the program are:
- To provide a thorough understanding of what Inquiry-Based Learning is
- To make museum educators aware of the inquiry process
- To give museum staff a way to realistically apply IBL to museum exhibits and visitor education programs
- To illuminate the benefits of IBL
- To provide a richer experience to museum patrons that will result in repeat visits
- To give educators the knowledge and confidence to use IBL on an ongoing basis
If your museum has an upcoming event and you would like to discuss a custom program for your staff please advise the event date and in the message body, provide some additional information.