IBL programs designed for zoo staff will be customized to meet your specific objectives. The IBL Institute can expand horizons making exhibits more interactive and educator interaction with visitors more participative and engaging. This one or two day workshop can be conducted by our facilitators at your site. The goals of the program are:
- To provide a thorough understanding of what Inquiry-Based Learning is
- To make zoo educators aware of the inquiry process
- To give zoo staff a way to realistically apply IBL to zoo exhibits and visitor education programs
- To illuminate the benefits of IBL
- To provide a richer experience to zoo patrons that will result in repeat visits
- To give educators the knowledge and confidence to use IBL on an ongoing basis
Contact the Inquiry Based Learning Institute to design a program customized for your zoo.